VP1/PS User ID Password Change
To change the password for VP1/PS, following steps are to be executed.
- Change VP1/PS Password online. Login to the appropriate PeopleSoft instance online, PeopleTools > Security > User profile open VP1/PS profile and change the password.
- Shutdown appserver and process scheduler server
- Change the password for VP1/PS in Application Server configuration using psadmin.
- Change the password for VP1/PS in Process Scheduler Server configuration using psadmin.
- Start appserver and process scheduler server
- Web profile Configuration – Go to PeopleTools > Web Profile – open up the related profile and update the password in the security tab.
- Change the VP1/PS password in Integration broker configuration file. Go to PeopleTools > Integration Broker > Gateway open the local Gateway – Click on properties link, enter user id and password and in the gateway configuration file change VP1/PS password.